First- to read the rest of this post, click the title. I’m working on getting it to display the whole thing on the front page, but to no avail. So far. I don’t have anything interesting to write about yet, but I feel guilty cause I haven’t put up anything in a few days. Well, anything interesting or worth while. I promise in another day or two I’ll come up with some amazing post that is just as, if not more, audacious than my “time” post. I haven’t been able to read new scientist or stalk cnn/other websites because… let me count the ways:
- Finance is consuming my soul. I’ve never seen so many ratios in my life. I would much rather have law consume my soul than finance, but such is life at the moment.
- Our house is haunted. That’s right. Toothbrushes starting to vibrate on their own, even after we walk up to it and turn it off. We finally took the batteries out. Garage door on the inside opening by itself and the door chime going off. We come home, after DISTINCTLY closing the office door (I know this because it makes a huge slam for some reason, and I made some comment about it because it made me sound like a badass. Lol) and it was cracked open when we got home. The chime for the garage door going off and it DIDN’T open. It’s getting tricky now. Ummm… some plastic bag fiasco, but I don’t know what I attribute that to. So yeah.
- Kickboxing has officially kicked my ass, because I’m the only crazy person who takes it 3 times in the span of 5 days. My butt hurts. My calves hurt. My shoulders hurt (because I’m the only girl it seems who does real push-ups and not those gay little knee-ups). More so because my leg is still sore from crazy pony carting accident. It’s bruised. I’m whiny. I’m going to go cry now.
- Getting up early for class is taking its toll on me. I am soooo not a morning person, and I really need to be. Night time is for playing! Doesn’t college know that!?
- I can’t stalk CNN because my management professor is too busy talking about Degree Deodorant, crack cocaine, cheese puffs, gold-bond (and YES! It was for THAT reason), owning children, and various other random and completely unrelated (yet TOTALLY related) things.
- Having a house is a lot of work! We eat much more than I actually realized. The dishes are out of control and I may just keep the dishwasher on permanent cycle.
But most importantly… the ultimate reason that I cannot, at this very moment, create an intriguing, interesting, humorous and/or smarty-pants post is because… there is delicious, succulent, amazing, tasty, scrumptious, mouth-watering, delectable, exquisite, and last but not least.. HEAVENLY… bacon wrapped fillet in the oven. I think I’ll have a serious breakdown if I accidentally burn them because OMG THEY LOOK SO YUMMY! I would also like to apologize if this post made no sense at all. Which is should of.. and if it didn’t then I think that’s more your problem than mine… just kidding. But seriously. I’ve had two coffees, two emergen-c energy booster drinks, and a banana vanilla smoothie with lots of espresso in it. I am pretty wired… you’re lucky you aren’t here. I’m also lucky that shane is putting up with my bouncy-ness.
That is all. Check back in a few days after Finance’s first week exam has released me from its icy grip. BYE! :)